Brownie Bowls with Ice Cream
Making your very own brownie bowls can be a great way to serve ice cream with any sauce, including chocolate, butterscotch, hot fudge sauce on top with sprinkles or whipped cream. They are extremely fun and easy to make, and you can use a boxed mix of your favorite brownie mix.
So Easy to make! So much Fun to make and to eat! So Yummy to eat!
– Your Favorite Brownie Mix
– Two muffin tin
– Make your favorite brownie mix. (I use Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix) http://giardelli. Following the baking instructions for heat and time on the box.
– Generously spray a muffin tin
– Fill the muffin cups up half way
– Grab another muffin tin and generously spray the bottom
– Put the empty muffin tin over the one with the brownie mix and lightly squeeze down until there is a half inch gap.
(I used a plastic knife to help move the brownie bowls from the muffin pan)
After the brownie bowl has cooled, add a scoop of your favorite ice cream (chocolate chip mint works well complimenting the brownie cups), you can also add your choice of syrup, and don’t forget to top with a chilled topping or whipped cream.
I don’t know which is better, making the brownie ice cream bowl, or eating the brownie ice cream bowls. If your brownie mix spills over the side, don’t worry it happens. They may not always come out of the cupcake tin looking absolutely amazing. And, you may need to wipe away some of the brownie mixture that spills over the top of the cupcake pan. (but the is the best part to munch on) After cooling, they hold the ice cream well and are fun to eat at the end.